We are now open to the public, with restrictions. Conditions of entry are:
- Please don’t come if you are sick.
- Please wash your hands before coming to the library.
- Use the hand sanitizer in the lobby, then wait for staff to admit you further.
- Only two people or one family group are allowed inside at a time.
- Only one public computer is in use, due to hygiene concerns. You will be asked to wash your hands in the library before and after using the computer. If someone is waiting, computer use is limited to 30mins.
- Books/movies coming into the library will not be processed for at least 48 hours, so be aware that returns will still appear on your account until then.
- Requests for items are likely to take longer than normal to arrive, due to quarantine procedures.
You are welcome to the library, we are glad to be back in business!
If you prefer to keep using the curbside pickup service, please contact the library when you want to pick your items up.